WHAT IS EVERYBODY SMOKING, GRILLING, FRYING, OR STEWING FOR THE SUPER BOWL?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing this year, we are invited to a friends so I'm in charge of the spinach dip. So jealous of all of you right now! They are having it catered I can just imagine....
Nothing says your "spinich dip" can't have a lb. of pork in it!
36.gif

(just thinking outside the bread-bowl here... lol)

My hunting buddies and I do a big beast feast each year for the Superbowl. I am bringimg 2lbs each of smoked venison summer sausage and snack sticks. Also an 8oz block each of pepper jack, monterey jack, extra sharp cheddar, and swiss cheese that I smoked on 12/21.

For appetizers we marinate goose breast in chipotle pepper marinade, cut them into 1" cubes, each cube gets a pat of cream cheese, a slice of jalapeno pepper, and wrapped in bacon.  Then onto a hot grill until the bacon is crisp.  If you are one of those people that don't like waterfowl, you have to try this.  We will also make a venison chili con queso, gotta have some cheese dip.

For the main course, venison shoulder chops, elk burgers, and fried walleye fillets.  We might even drink a few beers, lol.
beercheer.gif

Happy Superbowl everyone, be safe!

going to try a pork but then some abts while it is resting.  we will see how it goes I have a uds and it is supposed to be between 5-32 degrees Sunday in my neck of the woods. 

I originally planned on ribs and wings but I left SMF open on the wife's tablet and she found the forum for fatties and salmon.  She called an hour ago and bought all of the stuff for teh fatties and is going to pick up salmon and the items I need to smoke it.  The issue is I have never smoked or made a fattie before and I have never smoked fish.  I aint complaining but friday before the big game is a little late to read through all of these forums to learn how to do the two things.  I just hope that the weather clears for sunday or I wont get to do anything.  Smoke On!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky