Which meat is the most patriotic to smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big MeatGuy

Original poster
Mar 10, 2024
Hi yall

Im a huge patriot and every year i plan a huge blowout celebration of the patriot life for july 4th. We do burgers, grits, ribs, steaks, roadkill, sausage, pork and some brid. It is never too early to get planning a massive patriot blow out for my fellow smoke enthusiasts who love their country.

I am wondering what yalls would say is the most patriotic meat to go about smokin?

I have recently decided I do NOT want to smoke any woke meats or other (fish) no longer. Is there any meats out there I should be avoidin? I figured probably I would start by cutting out all salmon and maybe some roo although it is rare here and i would usually have to import it anyways

IMG_3668.gif

Hi yall

Im a huge patriot and every year i plan a huge blowout celebration of the patriot life for july 4th. We do burgers, grits, ribs, steaks, roadkill, sausage, pork and some brid. It is never too early to get planning a massive patriot blow out for my fellow smoke enthusiasts who love their country.

I am wondering what yalls would say is the most patriotic meat to go about smokin?

I have recently decided I do NOT want to smoke any woke meats or other (fish) no longer. Is there any meats out there I should be avoidin? I figured probably I would start by cutting out all salmon and maybe some roo although it is rare here and i would usually have to import it anyways
LMAO😜

View attachment 691218

I'm waiting to hear what woke meats are also!
But I'll say welcome to the forum.
We don't care for drama here, but a great bunch of people here you can learn from.

On a side note... TNJAKE TNJAKE , was that your supper he's talking about? :emoji_blush:

Ryan
I hear puréed beef falls through the grates kinda like hot smoking cheese

Um , I'll bite.......how is salmon "woke"??
I don't want to get in no political beef (only smoked beef ha ha) but I got shared this video on Face Book that explains which animals are woke and which ones isn't

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=embed_video&v=10154128488610460

Usually I wouldn't be eatin no Bison or Elephent but you can never be too careful with what's out there and the internet is a great resource

and so i thought, why not come here to the forum an ask about the most patriotic meats? thank yall for your suggestions so far. i am going to have the most patriotic cook out this side of tallahassee

Reactions: JLeonard
Woke meat? Al meat is dead, how can it be woke?

Maybe collect up roadkill hit by a pickup truck. 🤣
it depends on how you live your life on earth and what chances you are willing to take

personally i think the cows are a very patriotic species, and the pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky