Well...We Said No More Moving

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's the perfect place to retire or semi retire. I'd say you're going to really enjoy living there. Congrats.
Gary
I been retired for 18 years.

Got a sweetheart deal from the DOD and Northrop Aircraft.

Reactions: GaryHibbert
I hate oven mg with a passing m bit sometimes it's worth it. This is one of those time! Congrats and enjoy Rick.

You can't interpret that?? It's spoken in iminahurrytomowese. I thought everyone spoke that dialect LOL. I believe I was saying I hate moving but sometimes its worth it. Sure looks worth it Rick!
Ahhhhahaha

Thats on the line of idontfucifino

Reactions: jcam222
The fluffy butts are going to be the last to go as I have to make a critter proof coop.

Got my bread baking rack all up and ready.
I bought the Brad & Taylor SD home I still need to try (lower right)
IMG_3603.JPG

And cold beer in the fridge.
IMG_3627.JPG

Reactions: indaswamp
Thanks Y'all

All the girls are here enjoying the new dig and production has resumed.
I put up a wireless wifi cam to keep and eye on critters getting them. So far nothing but its just a matter of time I guess.
ppslbeddb5cebd92469e-20230803140811436.JPG

Need a egg conveyor belt.
IMG_4059.jpg

Moving to a newly renovated place with 1.75 acres of space and the freedom to bring your animals—it's a dream come true. Rural living with cow fields and alfalfa sounds idyllic! When it comes to the move, considering the rural setting, you might want to check out services like ThreeMovers. They've got a great reputation, making the whole process smooth and stress-free.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky