Weber Connect kinda disappointing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WV_Crusader

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 15, 2014
Triadelphia, WV
It doesn’t do graphing which sucks because I always geek out on stuff like that but the WiFi is great and I even checked it from work and it was still going strong!!!

anyone else have it yet? Thoughts?

If the WiFi works well I may have to look into one. That’s the one thing I don’t like about most of my thermometers is the range. I end up using my old digital display one most of the time.
The other thing I think about is if I have the WiFi one with me when I’m not home, I wouldn’t be able to do anything anyway. Wonder if it’s really worth it.

For the WiFi portion it’s perfect! Split second reading no matter where I am, work, store or home.

It doesn’t do graphing which sucks because I always geek out on stuff like that but the WiFi is great and I even checked it from work and it was still going strong!!!

anyone else have it yet? Thoughts?
I just recently got the signals and billows fan hooked up to my performer and couldnt be happier. I would say it would fill all your needs perfectly. No issues with range. I can monitor and adjust temp from anywhere.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky