Waygu burgers and crinkle fries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DemonPit

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 5, 2023
Michigan
Grilled some waygu burgers. Yes I know, waygu is best cooked in a pan vs the grill. I added a little bacon fat/tallow while on the grill.

Cooked to med rare and onto an onion bun and some cajun seasoned crinkle fries.

Yes, I did a huge deep clean on the grill and smoker last week. I love this grill, it's a charbroil infrared grill. I've owned it for 2 yrs and never had a fire flare-up. 20230730_161710.jpg 20230730_163008.jpg

Perfect. American Wagyu (or something like brisket burger) is best cooked outdoors because of the splatter and so you can get a final sear.

Looks great. I’m gonna have to pass on the fries at least for a couple more weeks lol

Reactions: smokin peachey
Yeah, I read that. Glad your OK. I can tell you 2 horror stories. 1 includes a managers Rolex that slipped off into the deep fryer. What is your natural reaction. He went to grab it, and did. Very very bad injury (very bad is putting it lightly). 2 cleaning a grill with a grill brick and it catching and my hand sliding on the nasty hot/greasy grill. I cooked like napoleon with 1 hand in my chef coat protecting it from the heat for months. My whole hand was a severe blister. I'm right handed, but now are more proficient with my left after that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky