Venison Summer Sausage Put on Hold..CRAP

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They make a funnel for canning jars the has a large mouth that will fit inside the casings. Then you can fill and squeeze until full. Have a jerky shooter? That will fill er up also. (yea I know you thought of that)

geob

Hey there WD. Sorry about the grinder going down. Just a thought about stuffing. I have stuffed by hand before and I used the inside tube of an angel food cake pan. It worked pretty well, but was just time consuming.

Just my 2 cents worth

Steve

Howdy WD.
icon_smile.gif
I bought two $100 grinders, the first one stripped the plastic gears in 10 minutes, they replaced it and the 2nd one lasted about 5 minutes. In my opinion, just go to a restaurant supply store and buy a grinder from them. My local store had a dandy, BIG and with metal gears, for $170. Why the heck I didn't do that in the first place???
confused.gif

thankx terry.........this was a gift........if we didn't get it as a gift.......i would't have one period...........we be poor...........THANKX GEORGE W

Hey WD: If ya wan't toss that stuff in a cooler and road trip up here, Ya's can use my stuffer if ya wan't. It's a bit of a drive but hey, it's for yer ma's birthday!

hmmmmm........i was thinking tip........it would be closer for YOU to jump in the car and roadtrip down HERE.................BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky