Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kroger coupon deals in my area are not great. $3.99 each Johnsonville sausages (brats, italian, etc.) are the big featured items. I've had hit or miss flavor from them (mostly miss) so not something I care for and I make most of my own sausages so not a fit for me lol :D
Non-digital is $0.97/lb pork butt though and $0.99/lb drums and thighs so that part of the deals is nice so not a loss at all for the week in person :D

I'd be interested to know if this works elsewhere, but every week here (King Soopers) has digital beer coupons. They typically are not advertised, but can be found using the search function. Almost every week is $3 off a case of the big 3 Bud, Coors, Miller. Limit 1 though. Other brands often vary. Zip 80631. Let me know if it works for you.

Reactions: JLeonard
Just a heads up but Smith's 89104 will have USDA Choice boneless chuck on sale starting tomorrow for $3.97/lb. Best Deal I've found so far...
1712710515347.png

I'd be interested to know if this works elsewhere, but every week here (King Soopers) has digital beer coupons. They typically are not advertised, but can be found using the search function. Almost every week is $3 off a case of the big 3 Bud, Coors, Miller. Limit 1 though. Other brands often vary. Zip 80631. Let me know if it works for you.
As long as it's a digital coupon you can clip, it gets added to your clipped coupons no matter what zip code you clipped it in or which family of Kroger stores you redeem it in. I have 5 or so store apps downloaded and signed into with my Kroger store password and email. That's how clipped digital coupons get added to your list of clipped coupons by keeping the sign in at any store app the same. No new account needs to be made. If it's not a digital coupon in the list of hundreds of all coupons, then it's an instore sale at your location with your card.

Another one that I missed is Smith's 89104 has 1 lb. bags of jumbo sea scallops for $8.00. Regularly these are $16.99/lb. or higher. If you like scallops, this is as cheap as I've seen them in many years...
1712769213063.png
My wife loves them, so...

Kroger 44901 Oscar Meijer bacon $3.99 / lbs. 90/10 ground sirloin $4.99 / lbs. Both up to 5 times use. Better bacon deal if you have Meijers in your area buy 5 store brand premium bacon for $2.99 / lbs.

Reactions: newbiesmoker
I called Kroger and actually got to talk to someone fairly quickly, they had plenty of the scallops so I made the trek. Picked up my 5 bags and headed over to look at the chuck roasts, didn't like what I saw and didn't have time to wait so I left. On the way down the counter, I noticed 3 Boston butts reduced for 95¢/lb. so I grabbed the best looking one, about 9 lbs. Didn't really need it, but for that price, hard to pass up...

As I said, my wife loves scallops, so guess what's for supper...😁

75248 has Baby Back Ribs $1.99/lb and $3.99/lb Oscar myer bacon
gadpIlp.png

bhmZGy2.png

Regular in store meat deal is BOGO Tyson chicken and $2.99/lb Kroger brand 80/20 ground beef in 3 pound rolls.

If anyone sees a digital coupon for Tyson chicken I'll probably do the digital coupon BOGO combo and score plenty of yardbird! :D

Reactions: JLeonard and dr k
I will say i always check the Texas ad last. It is like Christmas morning each week!! Ours usually suck and regional aren't much better .
Yeah we got it pretty good with the deals and the overall costs. I am concerned about all the cattle that burned up in those massive TX wildfires recently and when that will affect the prices on beef here and such. Really I only care about brisket prices since that is the beef I buy most throughout the year (I even grind it) and the occassional steak. I don't eat steak too much these days but I also don't have an alternative to steak when it comes to my wild game. I mean I can save bottom round cuts, marinate, and do grilled fajitas from it but that's not the same as true beef steak alternative like a ribeye lol.

Reactions: jcam222
Thank you all once again, because of all you I had a $38 bill with a savings of $119 and I only got two pork back ribs at $1.99 (normally $5.99), BOGO, haven't even used the $3.97 chuck roasts coupon ($5.xx on sale here) yes as none looked that good.

Not one decent digital deal for my zip code this week. I go to Kroger anymore rarely as the deals are rare and pricing isn't good overall vs Meijers. I go only when they have a great deal and buy that only.

Reactions: ronf
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky