Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fred Meyer 98002........ And for those that are lucky enough to have them B1G1 in your local Kroger ad with this coupon makes them $0.75//lb.
View attachment 690701

Frys 85755
View attachment 690702
Some advice about the strips, they are pre-cut and packaged. This price will most likely not apply to custom cut steaks. I found this out a couple of weeks ago when the Kroger nearest me ran this exact same special. I wanted thicker steaks and was told they would have to order them, not cut them in the market. Think of Walmart and their pre-cut and packaged meats...

Thanks for posting everyone! Some good deals in there. Especially the wings and asparagus tallbm tallbm posted.
Only thing different at my Kroger is Jumbo Shrimp 16-20ct for $6.97lb. Good price for us. There's also a coupon right now for $3 off if you spend $14 in the seafood dept. I don't know if the 2 will work together but I'm gonna find out lol. Like dr k dr k mentioned. The shrimp coupon will not be on the app until tomorrow. The $3 off one is on there now. Good till 3/31.
IMG_4082.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tallbm
Some advice about the strips, they are pre-cut and packaged. This price will most likely not apply to custom cut steaks. I found this out a couple of weeks ago when the Kroger nearest me ran this exact same special. I wanted thicker steaks and was told they would have to order them, not cut them in the market. Think of Walmart and their pre-cut and packaged meats...
Right bc when you scan with the Kroger scanner from their in-stock pkgs the coupon should pop up so you know what to expect at the check out. Custom cut maybe a different bar code.

Well that's a bummer. Our Kroger still actually has meat cutters and they will go get you a whole one. I see them cutting for the service case regular. I prefer to trim and cut them myself.

Reactions: dr k
Well that's a bummer. Our Kroger still actually has meat cutters and they will go get you a whole one. I see them cutting for the service case regular. I prefer to trim and cut them myself.
My Kroger has real meat cutters, too. But for that special, they had pre-cut, pre-packaged steaks from the warehouse. I asked them to cut me a couple of thicker ones and they wouldn't for that special...

Thanks for posting everyone! Some good deals in there. Especially the wings and asparagus tallbm tallbm posted.
Only thing different at my Kroger is Jumbo Shrimp 16-20ct for $6.97lb. Good price for us. There's also a coupon right now for $3 off if you spend $14 in the seafood dept. I don't know if the 2 will work together but I'm gonna find out lol. Like dr k dr k mentioned. The shrimp coupon will not be on the app until tomorrow. The $3 off one is on there now. Good till 3/31.
View attachment 690703
I'm doing the $.75/# butts I posted above with digital coupon and just saw my local store has B1G1 with card. You should be able to use both coupons in this case.

I'm doing the $.75/# butts I posted above with digital coupon and just saw my local store has B1G1 with card. You should be able to use both coupons in this case.
I missed the 75¢/lb. butts. Where?

Edit to add, I see it now...

View attachment 690703
Mine 30019, has the Shrimp too, good price. They have the Boneless Breasts on sale, but not wings.

Fred Meyer 98002........ And for those that are lucky enough to have them B1G1 in your local Kroger ad with this coupon makes them $0.75//lb.
View attachment 690701

Thanks, I was hoping somewhere else would have pork cheaper then my location, will be filling up the freezer then smoke them in the summer or turn them into sausage.

Here's Kroger digital adds starting tomorrow use zip 75248 . Nothing too fancy but bacon and breakfast sausage $2.99 and that's a good price on the chicken especially if it includes wings since they are so outrageous these days. Those onions are great onions but probably not available unless in TX or close.
View attachment 690660View attachment 690661

View attachment 690662
That's an awesome deal for me on the chicken, they are $3.49/lb here, we have the foster farms chicken bogo but those are $7.99/lb.

Reactions: MJB05615 and tallbm
Holy crap BOGO and the coupon! Remember it will be WAY better than $0.75/lb because they calculate all the dollars it would have cost and then subtract that dollar amount at the end of the receipt cost rather than doing a simple "no charge" for the free ones.
You will be getting paid to make that purchase. So enjoy the "getting paid" extra credit in the form of other groceries that brings you back to a positive balance. Remember that my 4 racks of BOGO ribs on digital coupon resulted in a bill of $0.98 only because I bought like $7 more groceries lol :D

The Tom Thumb right by me is doing $0.89/lb pork but digital limit 1. Good price but I have no freezer room and just started working my wild game into sausage.
Maybe this weekend I'll attempt to do some giant german bologna with venison and beef fat. No promises though because I do have to make a quick out of town trip Saturday so that kinda screws with things being in the in the middle of the weekend.

My closest Kroger has boneless pork loins on BOGO so is there anywhere that has them on sale, I could take advantage of that...

Holy crap BOGO and the coupon! Remember it will be WAY better than $0.75/lb because they calculate all the dollars it would have cost and then subtract that dollar amount at the end of the receipt cost rather than doing a simple "no charge" for the free ones.
You will be getting paid to make that purchase. So enjoy the "getting paid" extra credit in the form of other groceries that brings you back to a positive balance. Remember that my 4 racks of BOGO ribs on digital coupon resulted in a bill of $0.98 only because I bought like $7 more groceries lol :D

The Tom Thumb right by me is doing $0.89/lb pork but digital limit 1. Good price but I have no freezer room and just started working my wild game into sausage.
Maybe this weekend I'll attempt to do some giant german bologna with venison and beef fat. No promises though because I do have to make a quick out of town trip Saturday so that kinda screws with things being in the in the middle of the weekend.
I'll have to get a lucky loaf of bread like you did to keep from breaking the machine. Haha I'll have other stuff as well. I had the butt over a week ago cut into steaks, then vac sealed portions at home. I may get one of the two sliced again. That'll make four butts in the freezer.

I'll have to get a lucky loaf of bread like you did to keep from breaking the machine. Haha I'll have other stuff as well. I had the butt over a week ago cut into steaks, then vac sealed portions at home. I may get one of the two sliced again. That'll make four butts in the freezer.
Nice! Yeah we all could use somelucky bread :D

Nice! Yeah we all could use somelucky bread :D
Same outcome as your digital coupon and bogo on ribs. Paid $14.80 for a 10# butt with the $1.47/# digital coupon and instead of the next one free they gave the $25 to get the second down to being a free butt and the $11.21 as a credit. The difference from $2.69/# and $1.47/# at 9.18# . $.18/#

Same outcome as your digital coupon and bogo on ribs. Paid $14.80 for a 10# butt with the $1.47/# digital coupon and instead of the next one free they gave the $25 to get the second down to being a free butt and the $11.21 as a credit. The difference from $2.69/# and $1.47/# at 9.18# . $.18/#
Yeah it's wild aye?!

Congrats on the score and for getting that discount for your whole bill :D

Not much to get excited about at my Kroger starting tomorrow but here it is in case it helps.
I'm hoping there's one for St Louis cut ribs out there somewhere. Freezer is out of stock and wife wants me to cook some for friends this weekend.
IMG_4100.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 9.55.48 PM.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky