Total Newbie Looking to Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

selph

Original poster
Jan 11, 2016
Michigan
Hello everyone!

I'm new to smoking, but have always loved smoked foods. I'm living in Ann Arbor, and am a programmer by profession. I'm also a homebrewer, moderate woodworker, and electronics tinkerer. I joined the site hoping to get some advice on dimensions, style, and the like once I get around to building my smoker in a month or two. I just need time and to clear a few projects for the wife and daughter out of the queue. :)

When the time is right, I assume I'll just be able to post in the smoker builds section somewhere and maybe ask a few questions. Anyway, thanks!

Welcome to SMF! There are a lot of very talented builders on here who can help you with your build.

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a nice chilly day in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky