The builder of our new smoker teasing us

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jstine02

Original poster
Dec 26, 2016
I get this photo from the guy building our new reverse flow cabinet last night. So close to being able to pick it up and mount it on the trailer. It's a 36x30x60 which will be on 1 foot legs mounted to our vending trailer. New venture for my friend and myself this year, excited to be using this cooker and we will be ordering another for next year to sit side by side.

29468995_2041515572753817_391475621806473216_n.jpg

Trailer mounted...
Just drive by the stockyard and fill her up! :)

Looks like it'll be a Beauty! :D
8 huge trays of goodness! ;)

Trailer mounted...
Just drive by the stockyard and fill her up! :)

Looks like it'll be a Beauty! :D
8 huge trays of goodness! ;)

Vending trailer I should say, covering the open area for this to sit under now, gutted and remodeled the interior of the vending area as well.

Vending trailer I should say, covering the open area for this to sit under now, gutted and remodeled the interior of the vending area as well.

Just make sure your Welder/Fabricator is NOT the first smoked butt in it.... :confused::D

LOL!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky