T ROY MAMMA JENE BEANS WITH A TWIST!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Hey smokers. On the road again in a hotel with a kitchen??? Brought lots of individual packs of frozen pulled pork, deer sausage, thin sliced pork loin and a couple of racks of ribs. All vacuumed packed and my black skillet of course! I have loved ole Mamma Jenes Bean recipe per Youtube T Roy Cooks. Made them this time with a twist. On the road in TN with no oven but they turned out good. Got plenty of my pulled pork, pork roast thin sliced sandwich meat , deer sausage. I HATE eating out as I am on the road 250 days per year. Coast to coast and Canada to the gulf coast. Not a trucker so don't ask. If you like baked beans, which I do, take the pics and if you are half your salt you will use your imagination and skills and cook these. As stated, little different twist from T Roys Mamma Jenes recipe. Take care everyone.

BEANS ADDED TO THE MIX.jpg
BROWN SUGAR.jpg

THE BACON.jpg

The HAWG meat

THE JALAPINOS.jpg

Jalapenos
GREEN ONIONS.jpg

Green onions. (Scallions)
JALAPINOS AND GREEN ONIONS COOKING.jpg

Attachments

• FINISHED.jpg
    FINISHED.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
That’s a gorgeous pot of beans. I just hope you’re traveling alone and please leave a tip for the housekeeper.
Lots of toots in them!!
Food looks good. Sorta what I did years ago as a consultant. Or maybe a salesman, or a presidential candidate.
Sorry couldn't resist!
Lots of gas in those. Hahahaha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky