Weekend BBQ Battle smoked seared pork tenderloins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We love some corn David but the Mrs has been especially fond of the grilled and requests it at least once a week.
Thanks for the reply!
We love corn here also. But Mona really loves corn on the cob, ( she could eat it every other day and does in the summer )
but not fresh here until late July and Aug. It is hit and miss to but the import ones this time of year for us.

David

I'd take a plate for sure. nice

Thanks Tex it was rather tasty !

Keith that tenderloin is done just right I'd say! I really need to do them more often. My neighbor does them a lot on his Pit Boss and usually drops a sample. So tender.
Thanks Jefff and it's definitely a favorite around my house. And mighty tender when pulled around 130-135°

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky