SV Chucky Hand-me-down

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They all look top notch John, but my eyes are focused on the gravy sammy. Thems my favorite.

Point for sure
Chris

Al looks great Bear. I also love good horseradish sauce on beef!! Does you boy need another dog? I might be available if he’s feeding daily chuckie. Lol

Thank You Jcam!!
He spoils that dog. He's a 7 year old Chocolate Lab, with a ton of allergies and Epilepsy. He weighs over 100 pounds without an ounce of fat on him. The Vet calls him "Arnold".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

• Love
Reactions: jcam222
Yup for sure some great looking sammies. Still don't get these long cooks in a SV but I'm an old dog. Kelchner's makes a lot of great products we use their cocktail sauce all the time.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup---To us old guys SV is a little strange, but it sure can tenderize some tough meats, once you know what to do. I love it.
I never knew Kelchner's made anything but Horseradish, until a few months ago, and I've been using that for 60 years, and living within 10 miles of their main plant my whole life.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear way to get a lot of use out of a chuckie.

I would have buttered that bread first though, says butterface. :emoji_laughing:

Big Like!

John

Thank You John!!
These 48 hour Chuckies are beyond belief!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

They all look top notch John, but my eyes are focused on the gravy sammy. Thems my favorite.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Yup--Hot Roast Beef w-Gravy has been my favorite order at restaurants, since I was about 8 years old, but I like a Beef Sammy with Horseradish too.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky