Super Bowl Tri Tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks David and I used a peppered down version of my brisket rub to help develop the bark.
Our local chain grocery store has started to carry the TT but theirs are always trimmed with no fat cap. Perfect for grilling but not for this method so WM is my only option 😉.

Keith

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks great to me, Keith.
And why not add something new?
Smoked butternut squash
688356-5d6c522c7a2679d07164e1e5e25d6e4f.jpg
We love butternut squash, but I've never thought about smoking it. I always peel and cube it and roast it in the oven...

Reactions: 912smoker
Some fine looking Tri Tip right there, looks damn good Keith!

Dave
Thanks Dave and it's one of the family's favorites. And as they say...
When momma is happy...😆
She's not a fan of leftovers at all so that rules out a brisket cook for just us and the daughter. This is a great substitute!

Keith

Looks great to me, Keith.

We love butternut squash, but I've never thought about smoking it. I always peel and cube it and roast it in the oven...
Thanks Charles we loved the TT but now have to try the squash cubed and roasted!

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky