Sunny Zimbabwe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brett de Villiers

Original poster
Jan 3, 2018
Hello all from Zimbabwe, Africa. I run a small meat butchering/processing plant and have in the past dabbled slightly in the pickling/smoking side of the meat game. I am wanting to do a lot more and look forward to learning from you all.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you're here. There's a lot to learn and I'm sure there is a lot you can share as well. I'd love to learn what you have going on in local meat styles there. I'd also love some of your sun and heat. We're supposed to warm up all the way to 20 degrees F today. Woohoo! 12 more degrees and we're up to freezing! Hard to run the smoker in this weather.

Welcome Brett.My Sister lived in Lusaka,Zambia for 3 years.You have many tasty animals to smoke there in Zimbabwe!My Sis used to call a lot of them DLT's (Deer Like Things) because there were so many species to remember.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cold, cold day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky