Stuffed Pork Tenderloin on the PBC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

millerbuilds

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2013
Little Elm, TX
Had a couple extra pork tenderloins in the freezer and decided to stuff them and smoke em.

IMG_3631.jpeg

Prepped some onions, peppers, mushrooms, bread, and venison sausage
IMG_3632.jpeg

oh the smell!
IMG_3633.jpeg

Browned the venison sausage and added the peppers, onions and mushrooms

IMG_3634.jpeg

Some seasonings, home made bone broth and black pepper and garlic powder, and fresh herbs from the garden.
IMG_3636.jpeg

added the day old bread last
Then wrapped and put in the PBC with cherry wood
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_3641.jpeg

Pulled at 145, let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Turned out great and will have some leftovers for lunch.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Very nice Jason, I would love a plate of that . But that would mean no leftovers for you . lol

No really, looks great nice smoke ring and I love the stuffing you made for it .

Last picture is perfect.

David
LOL, Thanks David!
Nice work !
Thanks
Boy that sure does look good Jason, and tender is my favorite loin.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris, it was delish!
Awsome pink ring. Really nice work.
Thank you!
mb, Yowser, Nice smoke and good looking pork.
Thanks much!
Those pics have got my mouth watering and I can almost smell it!

Jim
Jim, it was great!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Beautiful color on the pork. Is there a method or video how to cut one of these for stuffing it? Trying to get my wife to eat more pork, and she might like this one!

Reactions: millerbuilds
Beautiful color on the pork. Is there a method or video how to cut one of these for stuffing it? Trying to get my wife to eat more pork, and she might like this one!
Thanks!
I cut in about 1/2" and keep cutting at an angle and rolling out, learned from my days working in the butcher shop. But here is a video that shows how to do a Pork Loin, use the same method or you can just butterfly it.

- Jason

Reactions: Cody_Mack
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky