!st Annual SMF Roundup is in the Bag

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ummmmm....Wylie, you should go to roll call and introduce yourself
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
LOL

Wylie, I saw your post in Roll Call first and wondered if you would spill the beans about "salad ribs". We had kept it quiet so far. I don't know how we were doing it, but so far so good.
eek.gif

I am new to the site, but this looks like my kind of get together; good smoked food and drink go together.....

Again, I am new so ignore me for being being naive, where was this held at and where will the next one be held at? and when?

Howdy MossyMO. The 1st Annual SMF Gathering was held at Clinton, MO. The details for the next one will be hammered out at a later date. In short, there is really no info available at this time but you can bet it will happen again. Look forward to seeing you there.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Didn't see any lemonade. Didn't see any iced tea. Saw a little water and a few diet Pepsi. There WAS another drink that wasn't mentioned, huh Oky???
rolleyes.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky