So long, farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you!
Appreciate it John, but the real thanks should be directed to the members that supported the TDs.
Totally understandable Chris. The Throwdowns have been great and a Big Thank You for the tremendous amount of work you've put in, especially the behind scene hours.
Thanks Matt. It was enjoyable, and time well spent.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I am coming up on a year as a member of this site and the TD's that happened in that time have been Amazing!! Thank you for all the effort and time you and everyone else involved has put in!!

Aloha, Sean

Reactions: gmc2003
Well, it's been a tad over a year now since I volunteered to help out with the SMF throw-downs. My time on the committee has been an enjoyable one, but I also think the time is right for me to step down and let some new blood into the fray. A big thank you goes out to all those that participated, along with Robert, Brian, Jeff, the judges behind the scenes(the real unsung heroes of the TD), Jake and Doug whom I started this journey with, and all the SMF members who put up with my sense of humor. For without you folks. These throw-downs wouldn't have been as successful as they were.

Thanks again it's been a pleasure serving on the committee this past year.
Chris
By the way Chris I did instantly recognize your movie reference in your post, I just forgot to mention it..... what a classic! Just had to give it props....

Thanks Chris,

I am coming up on a year as a member of this site and the TD's that happened in that time have been Amazing!! Thank you for all the effort and time you and everyone else involved has put in!!

Aloha, Sean
Appreciate it Sean.
By the way Chris I did instantly recognize your movie reference in your post, I just forgot to mention it..... what a classic! Just had to give it props....
It was one of those movies I remember watching as a family. The Von Traps own a tourist lodge in Stow Vt. It's a nice place to visit. Especially if you enjoy cross country skiing.

Chris

Reactions: civilsmoker
It was one of those movies I remember watching as a family. The Von Traps own a tourist lodge in Stow Vt. It's a nice place to visit. Especially if you enjoy cross country skiing.

Chris

Oh! That movie. I was thinking of Lili Von Shtupp from Blazing Saddles.

Hopefully the next judge can fill your shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky