Sorry got to vent somewhere

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been lurking here for about 4 yrs now and had to register just to reply to this. I've been taken once by a member of a forum. It was a tight knit community like this forum is so I trusted the guy to do the right thing. He didn't so I took action.

Do you have an address or just a PO box or something? Lots of fun can be had with an address. Nothing illegal or anything, but daily life can be made uncomfortable. Like, neighbors looking at them weird every day uncomfortable. No more invites to the block party uncomfortable.

PM me for details.
So anyone else think the new guy is cool? Welcome aboard Chris!

Reactions: Florida Chris
I've been selling on eBay for 25 years, so I've seen a lot of shady stuff. Two thoughts come to mind. The guy got your seventy bucks and tossed the sticks, or he's reselling them. Find out where and buy a pair back. If they're on eBay, you've got a name and address. Then use the internet and small claims court to recover what you can. Most scammers aren't too bright. I've had to send many packing.

Plenty of ways to make him pay.
With his name , home address and email address all kinds of personal info can be uncovered 🧐. Maybe take a road trip and show up at his job.

Keith

Last edited:
Maybe call him up... tell him he shouldn't try that in a small town! Sounds like alot of proud American small town people here that don't believe this crap should happen!

Ryan

Did we just become best friends?

Jim
redbubble_did-we-just-become-best-friends-redbubble_1607916927.large.png

Stalk him, find out if he is married or not. If he isnt, use a secure line that cant be traced back and order 2 pizzas to be delivered at the same time to his house from every pizza joint in his zip code! Hopefully he is married though, because this opens up the door to a lot of shenanigans! Anything from sending scented love letters, to "Im pregnant we need to talk" letter to having some "call girls" show up at his house on a day that you know his wife and family will be there! There is a lot of dark stuff that you can come up with that are totally capable to pull off from states away while keeping your hands clean. Now if your pretty close to him.....oh boy! ......use your imagination!
I love the way you think...!

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky