First BuckBoard Bacon for me , 1 as a Christmas thank you gift .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
After reading through this post I decided to give it a go myself. I picked up a small shoulder roast and have it sitting in cure as I type this. I've still got a long, agonizing, wait ahead of me though... It's only been in the fridge for two days

Reactions: DRKsmoking
After reading through this post I decided to give it a go myself. I picked up a small shoulder roast and have it sitting in cure as I type this. I've still got a long, agonizing, wait ahead of me though... It's only been in the fridge for two days

Thanks for the like and the comment.

It will only feel like a long time until it is not. And then you will wonder why you waited so long.
And you should also be ready to start another one.
As this will go fast and then you will want more , lol

When it is ready and smoked , don't forget to include us in your journey with some
pictures and how you did and if you like it or not. I'm betting you will like it .

David

Reactions: nlife
When it is ready and smoked , don't forget to include us in your journey with some
pictures and how you did and if you like it or not. I'm betting you will like it .

David

You bet! Not much to post at this point. Just a piece of meat in a ziploc bag. Kinda like watching the grass grow, or paint dry as dad would say...

Seriously though, I am looking forward to it. I liked your idea of making a round one big enough to go on a burger. I'm thinking a BBB smash burger would be awesome! Especially when camping.

Heck, a BBB eggs benni would also be stellar!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
You bet! Not much to post at this point. Just a piece of meat in a ziploc bag. Kinda like watching the grass grow, or paint dry as dad would say...

Seriously though, I am looking forward to it. I liked your idea of making a round one big enough to go on a burger. I'm thinking a BBB smash burger would be awesome! Especially when camping.

Heck, a BBB eggs benni would also be stellar!

Just like the old Heinze Ketchup commercials " Anticipation "

If you build it with bacon , They will come.
I did some of my back bacon ( sorry Canadian Bacon for the USA ) round also for that reason.

David

Reactions: nlife
That's some great looking bacon and now I feel I need to try some, too!

Thanks CZN for the like and the comment

Yes it was and is very good. I better make some more soon as it is almost all gone.
I like making it sort of round as it fits better in burgers and sandwiches better :emoji_yum: :emoji_sunglasses:

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky