Some Prayers for Mrs Bear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bear, I like so many others are very happy the Mrs. is doing well. If you admit to knowing of the Look,  then there are at least 3 of us.  Jted
LOL----After 46 years, I pretty much know "them" when I see them (More than one specific look after that many years)!!!

Bear

Last edited:

Bear, I like so many others are very happy the Mrs. is doing well. If you admit to knowing of the Look,  then there are at least 3 of us.  Jted
LOL----After 46 years, I pretty much know "them" when I see them (More than one specific look after that many years)!!!

Bear

Oh I bet there are more than that. I get the look ALL the time.

It's funny after you have been around someone that long (My wife and I )  44 years in July,  She can tell by my facial expressions how I feel, as I can her. Finish each others sentences and know when something is wrong.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky