smoking chuck roast video

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

edmonds

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 6, 2020
Huntsville, AL
I smoked a chuck roast and made a video of the process. It made excellent pulled beef. If you want slices though, you gotta do a brisket.

The instructions/recipe are below the video on youtube (click on SEE MORE) but they won't show up here. I am fingerpicking some country blues for background music, and you will have to get past the guitar playing parts to see the cook.

First time on here.
Steve

Steve, props for the most unique cook post I’ve seen here :emoji_thumbsup:

I might suggest the right song could have been ‘I Got Dem Ol‘ Kozmic Smoked Chucky Pulled Beef Blues Again Mama’ :emoji_slight_smile:

(Apologies to Janis)

I have a few more similar videos on my youtube channel Fingerpicking and Fingerlicking.
I'm trying to post a new one each week, until I run out of recipes or music.
The chuck is the only video on smoking, but my favorite is the one on caveman steaks.
I recently smoked some salmon (dry brine plus finishing rub) but have to record music to go with it.
And I never thought about choosing the song/lyrics to match the cook; I usually just try to match up the lengths of the song and video.
Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky