Smoking 4 Butts for Work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Funny, just got a PM from someone claims to be your boss...Found this website and asked who this Chili is...wondering why it appears you slept last night and not slaving away. Said get to work!

That is a fine looking mountain of meat. I need co-workers like you. Enjoy your tough day at the office.
Thanks Jeff,
my office rides on 18 wheels.
Looks awesome. How did it all turn out?
Turned out real nice Brian, thanks.
No vegans here, nobody went away hungry.

Another Great Feed by the Chile!!
You sure know how to feed the masses!!!
Nice Job,
Like.

Bear

East bound and down - never saw a choke and puke like that before good buddy. Nice job!!!

Point for sure.

Chris

Reactions: motocrash
Jeff, I live in southwest TN and am trying to find a specific type of barbecue sauce recipe. If you live in the South and have ever eaten a pulled pork barbecue sandwich sold out of a little roadside barbecue hut, you've probably encountered that thin delicious hot barbecue sauce. I am looking for a recipe to replicate that flavor. Any ideas? I think the sauce would be called a table sauce since there's usually a squeeze bottle available to pour on as much as you like.

I live in southwestern Tennessee and am trying to find a specific type of barbecue sauce recipe. If you've ever eaten a pulled pork shoulder barbecue sandwich from one of those little roadside barbecue shacks, you've no doubt had that wonderfully delicious thin hot barbecue sauce. I have been trying for ages to find the recipe for that type of sauce. Do you have a recipe you are at liberty to divulge?

Sorry, can't help ya on that recipe.
I haven't ate any commercial BBQ in years, just my own or other individual's.
And my repertoire of sauces is very limited.

When you do find it, I think you'll find it to be ridiculously simple.

I am finding out one thing for sure, Chilerelleno! Those who DO know how to make this particular sauce are keeping their lips sealed. No one I know who has sold barbecue will divulge their sauce recipe even though I have no commercial interest and only intend to use it for personal home use. That sauce recipe is treated like an ancient Chinese secret. :-)

It depends on how bad ya want it, give the waitress a $20. or two and you'll get the recipe.
My Uncle Rob (rip) had a saying, "I've never found a problem I can't solve if I throw enough money at it."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky