Smoking 4 Butts for Work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bribing the waitress is a good idea except for one thing: the lady who makes the sauce is the owner's wife and she doesn't let anyone see how she makes the sauce.

LOL!! Go to Richard's BBQ and install cameras in the kitchen area. Go all-out Mission Impossible on them!!! I get a fiendish delight at the thought of it, but breaking and entering wouldn't be looked kindly upon by the cops. Neither would stealing "intellectual property".

As I understand it, there's no real magic in cooking the meat. Slow smoke indirect heat overnite. The art work is in the sauce. That's the gem right there.

Precisely! I can neither confirm nor deny! :)

Want to hear a hilarious parody of Jimmy Dean's "Big Bad John"? Here's something to tickle your funny bone right good!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky