Smokin' John's 500 gal Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm looking for someone to purchase one these grill from.  Very similar to this one in the Charlotte, NC area.  If anyone has any information please let me know

8728fd83_photo.jpg

It has been a year since I started this project, I had to stop due to having an operation. Here are the pics.

The best way to find grills for sale in the Charlotte area is to use Craigslist-Charlotte as your search.

In the past I have seen several on there near Charlotte.

I'm looking for someone to purchase one these grill from.  Very similar to this one in the Charlotte, NC area.  If anyone has any information please let me know
        The best way to find grills for sale in the Charlotte area is to use Craigslist-Charlotte as your search.

In the past I have seen several on there near Charlotte.

Yeah I did.  Nice lookin monster smoker you built and it did a fine job on the hog. How long did you cook it? You must have had a lot of people to feed.

Apparently you have skills!  fab and smokin, a good combination 

Thanks for the shout-out. We had over 100 people for our cookout. We had everything from smoked salmon to goat. It was

truly a feast. My hog took about 14 hours to cook. It was a slow smoke with hickory, maple, and pecan wood. 

I been following your build and you have an awesome cooker. Did you do the metal cut outs yourself? I need a picture

of a pig cut out sheet metal to go on the rear of the barrel and the word "The Beast" to go on the side. Could you do

something like that and what would be the cost?

thanks

John

336-413-5581

I saw in your first build that you had done a pig cooker (big door for loading/unloading and propane for heat); so I was surprised to see this big one with 2 doors. Doesn't that make it harder to put a whole pig in it? Maybe the doors are bigger than I think.

Great builds both!

I see that the second build was interrupted by surgery. Looks like all that turned out well, too! Good on 'ya!

The doors are large and you can slide a hog onto the grate with ease. I cooked
one hog for the 4th of July and he look lonesome in the cooker by himself. This
Cooker can hold two hogs with ease.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky