Smoked Prime Rib (Hickory Dust)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Looks fantastic. Great job Bear. Using SV for left overs works really well, no over-cooking there.
Thank You Mike!!

Yup---That was one of my Main reasons for getting one, and it's easily the best way to reheat without over-cooking!!

Bear

That is one top notch PR smoke from the PR King ! That looks really tasty buddy, very nice ! :drool

Awesome...My mouth is watering

Once I had smoked prime rib, I never wanted it any other way.

thumb1.gif
Thank You Eddie!!

Yup---A Great Smoked Prime Rib is even hard to describe!!

And Thanks for the Points.

Bear

Think I've found someone who relishes prime rib as much as I.

I remember the very first time I ate it as a young boy (Cattleman's Steak House, Preston Center, Dallas TX) and I've been enjoying and perfecting my own ever since!

Think I've found someone who relishes prime rib as much as I.

I remember the very first time I ate it as a young boy (Cattleman's Steak House, Preston Center, Dallas TX) and I've been enjoying and perfecting my own ever since!
Welcome to the PRLOA !!!

I loved them since I had my first one in my early 20s, and I used to say "I never Met a Prime Rib I didn't like, until I had one in a Restaurant at Lake Wallenpaupack, PA.

Then I had another bad one at a Restaurant right near that one. I told a Buddy of mine, who owns a Popular Restaurant about those two restaurants having the same "BAD Back-Taste". He laughed & said that was because they both got their Prime Ribs Preseasoned & Pre-cooked, and delivered to him out of the same Truck!!

So after all those Great Prime Ribs, and two bad ones, I started Smoking Prime Ribs, and haven't had one unsmoked since, and I've done at least 30 Smoked Prime Ribs in the last 6 years.

Here's about 14 of them---All Awesome!!

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/138992/prime-rib-calendar-my-favorite-smokes

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky