Smoked Olive Tapenade and other stuff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you so much for the kind words and points Jay, Alex, Lou and Buddy!

Jay, thank you!!
cool.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Alex, that is a pie pan with the honey in it. I stir everything about every hour. I've always stored it in glass jars, but I bet the original container would work fine.

Lou, it's always good to see you. Hope you are having a nice summer. :)

Buddy, I'll be ready to head your way this winter when it cools off down there.
biggrin.gif

Did you only smoke the olives for the tapenade?  I believe that's what you said but just making sure. Im going to make it friday along with some other things..  We are going to have a few friends over and just make a bunch of H'ors deurves.  Got any other great suggestions? For smoking Almonds or any other nuts, do you buy the roasted ones already and just smoke em' or what's the trick there (that you would normally do)?.  

That looks so awesome!  It's been awhile since I've had any tapenade.  I've only had in from a jar & loved it, but I now must try to make it from scratch(smoked, of course!)

Yee-haw!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky