Smoked delicacies...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, I have the same selection problem as you Jimmy. I lol'ed when I read fiddleheads. Thought to myself "well if they don't sell em at Walmart, I'm screwed lol"

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I have to agree with some of the other people on here that said smoked cheese! Always great and while some might not right off hand consider cheese a delicacy so to speak check out the price per pound of most smoked cheese. That to me says it is a delicacy. Also as others have suggested smoked almonds as well.

any smoked cheese, shrimp, oysters, smoked meatloaf, smoked hotdogs, smoked pork steaks, smoked bologna, stuffed peppers & jalapeno's. Most of these are "finger foods" that I smoke while doing a "long" or over night smoke.

Cold Smoked butter is great on a cooked steak. There are a lot more but this is just a few that came to mind.

My rule is, If you can eat it you can smoke it!

Would Wagyu beef be considered a delicacy? I've never cooked any nor ate any.

I vote yes just because of the price. I have had the chance to have it a few times and it was very good. Might have had something to do with the cooks. Tried it once at a restaurant, once from another team at a BBQ comp and once when by brother in law cooked it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky