Smoked Brisket Wellington!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Another awesome looking meal! Bet those taste even better than they look! Next thing we'll be having a run on puff pastries...you'll have everyone making them!

Ryan

Sell my clothes, I think I've found heaven! Big like!
Thanks disco! I will warn you that I have found it an addiction to make the perfect welly.....well several perfect wellys...LOL Practice Practice.....and more practice!

Another awesome looking meal! Bet those taste even better than they look! Next thing we'll be having a run on puff pastries...you'll have everyone making them!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan..... you do know I bought stock in several puff pastry makers before I started posting...lol

Jabiru Jabiru thanks for the like!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Ok still on my welly kick...lol

So I will introduce the smoked brisket welly!
View attachment 469932
Looking promising......added thyme to the crust this time.....adds a nice bling.
View attachment 469934
bingo on the cross grain cut.
View attachment 469935
Joined with some pan seared carrots and skin on red mash with some red wine blackberry reduction.
View attachment 469936
brisket money in a blanket....lol
View attachment 469937
holy smokes this has some rich beefy goodness! .....I think I feel a food coma on the way.....lol
Damn, that's just pure showing off now lol. Grand effort and another for the try me box.

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky