Meats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the retirement and cook Jed. Those plates look great.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: bauchjw
Wow Jed, both of those look amazing. Not sure which I like better. The pork is absolutely stunning but OMG...the perfect cook on that tri tip is absolutely to die for. Guess I'll just have to tale a plate of both :emoji_laughing: Some beautiful work right there my friend.

Robert

• Wow
That is some great looking meals
Thank you Jim! I appreciate your time and compliment!
Great cooks and congrats on retirement!

Dave
Thank you Dave! I appreciate it!
OMG!! Jed that’s master class work! I’m so hungry now haha
😆 Thank you Jeff! I appreciate it, you’re welcome anytime!
Fantastic Jed . Great lookin' plate bud .
Thank you Chop!
Looks great.
And enjoy retirement.
Thank you Edmond! Honestly it’s my first retirement🤣 Still have to work until the kids are out of college….????🤣 We’ll see! I appreciate your time!
Dang Jed, you’ve been over there killing the cooks! Everything looks fantastic. Nice work.
Thank you! I appreciate it! You guys really upped my game here! I appreciate all the help here!

Reactions: Flatrate
Wowsa! A couple of great looking cooks right there. I’d line up for a plate of both.

Jim
Thank you Jim! You are welcome anytime!!!
Very nice sets of cooks Jed! Perfection across the board.
Thank you Civil! I appreciate it!
Jed, you absolutely nailed them!
I'd be having a tri tip, mashed taters, pork loin sandwich... smothered with the mushrooms!

Ryan
🤣Thank you Ryan! I can’t wait until we can break bread together! I appreciate it!
A pair of fine cooks there Jed, nice work! RAY
Thank you Ray! I appreciate your time and the compliment!
Damn but those both look fantabulous!
🤣Thank you Chili! I love fantabulous🤣 Under used! I appreciate your time!
Wow! It all looks absolutely delicious!

Happy retirement, Jed.

Kim
Thank you Kim! First retirement, one more to go🤣 I appreciate your time!
Perfectly done on both cuts. It would be hard to choose one over the other so I'd have to do it like you did. BOTH cooks!

Don
🤣Thank you Don! You are welcome to both plates anytime!
bjw, Those meats were done to perfection ,awesome looking smokes!
Thank you Crazy! They were tasty! I appreciate your time!
Wow Jed, that is just phenomenal buddy! Nice job on everything… and enjoying some fam time! Awesome!

Congrats on retirement my friend, well deserved! Thank you for your service and a thank you to your fams sacrifice as well!
Thank you Justin! I appreciate your time and compliment!

It’s been an honor to serve and a lot of great experiences!

Some fantastic cooks Jed. I need to try those mashed potatoes. Congrats on your first retirement. Got any big post retirement plans aside from moving back to the left coast?

Some fantastic cooks Jed. I need to try those mashed potatoes. Congrats on your first retirement. Got any big post retirement plans aside from moving back to the left coast?
Thank you! I appreciate it!

No big plans, try to see the family in Iowa, but may be hard to pull off right now. And….we may be staying in Virginia. My wife’s having second thoughts, which I’m fine with. I love to surf and being by the ocean, but a lot of things in Cali are not things I support….so. I’m headed out to do some things for my next career and selling a house, my family is staying here….and I’ll keep you all posted on where we end up🤣

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Thank you! I appreciate it!

No big plans, try to see the family in Iowa, but may be hard to pull off right now. And….we may be staying in Virginia. My wife’s having second thoughts, which I’m fine with. I love to surf and being by the ocean, but a lot of things in Cali are not things I support….so. I’m headed out to do some things for my next career and selling a house, my family is staying here….and I’ll keep you all posted on where we end up🤣
Jed, it's been snowing on and off here today, so maybe not quite safe to visit yet... and definitely not flip flop weather!:emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Congrats on the retirement and cook Jed. Those plates look great.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris! I appreciate it! First retirement, kind of strange🤣
I want some of that Tri Tip. That looks tasty.
Thank you! It was awesome!
Wow Jed, both of those look amazing. Not sure which I like better. The pork is absolutely stunning but OMG...the perfect cook on that tri tip is absolutely to die for. Guess I'll just have to tale a plate of both :emoji_laughing: Some beautiful work right there my friend.

Robert
🤣Thank you Robert! I’d be happy to give you a sample of each! Nothing comes close to that Pichana though!!!!
I'll have a plate of both, Jed! They both look amazing...
I appreciate it! You’re always welcome here!
As always Jed , couple of great cooks ... but for me the bacon weave pork loin would be mine , mine I say all mine .

Oh sorry, I mean that would be a nice plate of food right there Jed.

Well done

David
Thank you David! 🤣 would love to have you over anytime, I’ll give you the whole pork bacon weave🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky