Smokeaholics anonymous

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Do you check Smf before checking your email?

• Email

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I frequent the crystalrivercruisers.com and thegsresources.com. I own 2 motorcycles and Scotty owns 4.

I don't understand your statement. Do thing there is something wrong with motorcycle sites?

I also frequent a winemaking site, as that is one of my hobbies.

I usually set my post to instant notification, so I get an email as soon as there is a new post. I also have my email and SMF open 24/7.

I have to also admit it I'm a smokaholic. I like it too ans so do the people around me like the food too.

I check a few sites before I check in @ SMF, not necessarily email. A couple other bbq sites, and a Chicago food site. SMF is probably my 4th or 5th stop.

Ok ok I admit it I'm addicted, and I blame nobody but myself. I must check this site 50 times a day if not more and there is always something new and interesting to read or look at.

Okay, fine I like it , like it alot. I have a need to smoke something almost everyday, and I check this site, morning, break and after work all night long. But that doesnt mean I have a problem....... ! I can stop any time I want, really..
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

dont get me wrong, it may not be the frirst place I check out, but I pop in and out almost all day.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky