SMF Maintenance

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
I will be taking the site down tonight starting around 10pm PDT. You will still be able to use chat http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for.../flashchat.php

This maintenance will address several issues that we have noticed over the past few months. There may be a few things that are still not 100% afterwards but the work tonight will set the foundation to get the rest of them fixed.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for the heads up and all the work you've put into the forum!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
:PDT_Armataz _01_37:

Thanks for the warning, Brian.
smile.gif
Thank you also for all the time and effort you spend fixing bugs and keeping this site running.

Ill be doing a backup before I start so if there is a problem Ill just restore the backup and nothing will be lost.

The words of a well trained tech, thanks Brian.

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for all your work I know it hasn't been an easy switch over

thks for heads up brian. looking forward to a few things gettin back to normal. appreciate your work and dedication to the site!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks Man,
I know you do a LOT of work here.
Hopefully you can bring up some of the lost posts here.
That'd be nice.
SKOL
V

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky