Simple shelf add

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Spinner

Original poster
May 6, 2018
Waterloo Region
The entry level pellet grill I purchased is missing the shelf real estate that I've come to rely on with my former propane grills. I didn't want more furniture standing around, so I added my own shelves. Diamond plate aluminum, .125" and some strap hinges got me what I needed. They lock in place with a hinged strut. The reason for the folding... I want to use the nice cover that came with the grill. This allows that to happen.
uc
uc

Spinner

Reactions: SonnyE
Nice job on the shelves. I bet they'll come in real handy.

Chris

Spinner are you posting your pic's from a phone or computer? If it's a computer just drag the photo's over to your post and click on the thumnail version or the full size version. If from a phone I can't help you.

Chris.

Spinner are you posting your pic's from a phone or computer? If it's a computer just drag the photo's over to your post and click on the thumnail version or the full size version. If from a phone I can't help you.

Chris.
I'm posting from a computer. To save forum storage, I insert an image URL from a shared folder on my Google drive.
Oh well, here's the images dragged to the post.

IMG_20180505_170840846_noexif.jpg
IMG_20180505_170916421_noexif.jpg

I can see them fine. Again nice job.

Chris

Glad you can see them. That's very strange behavior on the photo's. Seems some can view and others cannot. I've signed in from different computer accounts and it all seemed good. Until I tried my work computer. and the problem was as some have reported. Lesson learned. I'll just attach from now on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky