Show Yourself

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Howdy glued2it. I'm a big drag race fun up here in the North. We're an IHRA sanctioned track. Don't get the speeds you guys get but have saw a few of the big boys, Clay Millican etc. Good friend is Mark Thomas of Ohio. Neat photo!

Dutch...ya got me on the floor man! My wife had to come and see what I was howlin about! Too good dude LMAO X10 !

Cool thread. Don't have a bunch of new ones, but here's one of me in the garage and a couple of Ryan and I out for our last spring ride....Cat fans for sure.... looking forward to winter! Yeehaw!
8984488d_vbattach15311.jpg

15763ed3_vbattach15310.jpg

f2316431_vbattach15309.jpg

ok here I am, hope ya don't break your computer screen ( wide screen works better on pics of me lolololol) by the way that there's the lil' woman ,Cindy she keeps me outa trouble ( most of the time )
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

aa208074_vbattach15946.jpg

3e6face6_vbattach15945.jpg

27d8a37b_vbattach15944.jpg

Smoked some bacon today. Did this last year on my grill,turned out great, but made a mess in my grill.
So this year I made me a smoker. I am still trying to get the pictures from my files to this forum. I smoked a 10 lb. deer ham last week. MUMMM Good! took 11 hours.
But you know WHAT? I saw the "TBS" "I Think" It was great.

Ok, I guess i'll post my mug on here as well. This was the result of only 45 mins. of hunting on opening morning. Very tasty after some of the thin blue stuff.
f8a0bc52_vbattach16329.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky