Seafood Mac-n-Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you East Coast Chris for making me hungry for a meal I would have not have thought to put together before looking at those amazing photos.

Reactions: gmc2003
Chris,

Looks amazing and a great idea. I love most Seafood, the Mrs. not so much. I, like all above, would be all over that too. Great job.

Reactions: gmc2003
Wow Chris now THAT is an outstanding seafood explosion! Would stand in line for that !

Keith
Thanks Keith, my wife and I love seafood.
Heck yeah Chris! This looks superb! I'd be waddling away from the table after a big plate of that!
Appreciate it Steve. I snuck a second bowl in a little later and had to do the Al Bundy hand in the pants thing after.

1690541765069.png

Thank you East Coast Chris for making me hungry for a meal I would have not have thought to put together before looking at those amazing photos.
Thanks West Coast Chris. I was worried you wouldn't be able to taste the seafood with all the cheese and noodles, but I was wrong. The seafood still stood out.
Wow Chris! I would hurt myself on that.
Appreciate it Brian, I think I may have gotten carpel tunnel in my wrist from woofing it down so quickly.

Chris

Chris,

Looks amazing and a great idea. I love most Seafood, the Mrs. not so much. I, like all above, would be all over that too. Great job.
Thanks Mike, I'm lucky my wife and I both enjoy most foods. The only real discrepancies are tree pi$$ and mushrooms. Both of which I can't stand.

Chris

Reactions: MJB05615
wow that looks good! Not a Mac and cheese fan but that would be the kind I would like!
Thanks Dan. I was afraid the seafood would get lost in all the cheese and spices, but it proved me wrong.
Probably the best mac 'n cheese these eyes have ever seen Chris, nice work! RAY
Appreciate it Ray it tasted fantastic. I'm not sure we'll have any left to freeze.

Chris

Thanks Jim.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky