Ring Around the Vortex Tri tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1647859196994.png

This, my friend, is a thing of beauty and sharing with the neighbors just proves that there are still many good people in this world. Kudos to you...

Reactions: flatbroke
Dang that looks good!!
I don’t have any TT’s in the freezer, but I do have some ribeyes!
So I guess we will be having steak for dinner!
Al

Wow....those look fantastic. Beautifully cooked but I gotta say, that pic of them in the ring around the Vortex is stunning. That's in one for the record books right there. Very well done.

Robert

Dang that looks good!!
I don’t have any TT’s in the freezer, but I do have some ribeyes!
So I guess we will be having steak for dinner!
Al
Thank you. Appreciate it. Nice call on the ribeye.

Wow....those look fantastic. Beautifully cooked but I gotta say, that pic of them in the ring around the Vortex is stunning. That's in one for the record books right there. Very well done.

Robert
Thank you. The vortex is really handy to have around.

Nice cook and gesture Flat, I wish TT were more readily available around here.

Point for sure
Chris

Nice cook and gesture Flat, I wish TT were more readily available around here.

Point for sure
Chris
Appreciate it Gmc. They really are a great tasting part of beef. I wish you could get them easier as well.

That's one great cook there, nice work! I find myself using the Vortex more and more, sometimes inverted wide side up, one of the best tools in the box. RAY

That's one great cook there, nice work! I find myself using the Vortex more and more, sometimes inverted wide side up, one of the best tools in the box. RAY
Thank you. I agree. It is handy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky