Reply box problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We are aware of the problem and Jeff has turned it into Huddler to get it fixed. A holiday weekend is of course not the best time for these issues to come up. It seems that hitting the refresh button once or a couple times will allow to to reply to the thread or PM.

If you are a new or newer member and get the reply that your post or thread has to be approved please be aware we are having problems doing that as well but we're fighting with the program and getting them approved as fast as we can which in some cases took awhile but I think I have them all approved right this second.

Since this is a custom platform with much of it being written for us we are going to have issues pop up from time to time I'm sure and it seems Huddler is trying to fix them as soon as they can once we find them but it all takes a little time.

Thanks for being patient and know we are trying to get it fixed as soon as possible 

We are aware of the problem and Jeff has turned it into Huddler to get it fixed. A holiday weekend is of course not the best time for these issues to come up. It seems that hitting the refresh button once or a couple times will allow to to reply to the thread or PM.

If you are a new or newer member and get the reply that your post or thread has to be approved please be aware we are having problems doing that as well but we're fighting with the program and getting them approved as fast as we can which in some cases took awhile but I think I have them all approved right this second.

Since this is a custom platform with much of it being written for us we are going to have issues pop up from time to time I'm sure and it seems Huddler is trying to fix them as soon as they can once we find them but it all takes a little time.

Thanks for being patient and know we are trying to get it fixed as soon as possible 
Sounds good to me Jerry.

I figured you guys were, or would be on it.

Thanks,

Bear

I have not had the issue until this afternoon - just started for me

Ive been having the same issue for two days now. I've memorized the F5 key. Come on Huddler, get it together.
icon_neutral.gif

Alright.. I have some questions for those who are having these problems.. please list what browser you are using (IE7 IE8 Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and what operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7).

Thank you for your help in getting this fixed.

I also have been having the problem on a couple different computers.  I use firefox and just opened up IE and its working fine for now. 

Alright.. I have some questions for those who are having these problems.. please list what browser you are using (IE7 IE8 Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and what operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7).

Thank you for your help in getting this fixed.
The system I was using was Windows XP SP3 and Firefox 3.6.4 with Adblock Plus 1.2 installed and running.

We believe the problem is fixed now.. please let me know if you are still seeing this issue.

iMac with Safari.

Just got on, and messaging box is there.

Bear

Thanks Jeff and Huddler so far everything is looking correct on my end today
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky