Quick question please.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well the maiden voyage went very well! The party was very satisfied. I cooked one fat side up and 1 fat side down to observe the differences on my own. There were 8 people at the party and 5 said fat side down was better and 3 said fat side up.

aff8e1c1_IMG00023-20100710-1533.jpg

fe7824a3_IMG00022-20100710-1533.jpg

Thank you!

I thought qview were the pics I was posting on this thread. Is Qview something else? I searched the forums and qviews are just pics of people's food they cooked and they were in random forums.

Last edited:
Great looking smoker and awesome qview.

Sorry i didn't see this post sooner.

To cut down on weight all you would have had to do is once you had the steel box built was to insulate and cover w/ sheet metal.

the insulation would keep the temps cool enought to not affect the sheet metal

Thanks. I think most of my weight issue came from using random gauge metal that I could get for a good price from a local machine shop. Some of it was rather thick but they were "drops" that were cheap.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky