Question: cure and prepackaged seasoning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
AAAAAhhhhhhhh, gotcha. Thanks again for the instructions. I will make a post when done with some Qview. I have been informed by the boss that we have company coming tonight, so I think I am going to split the batch and go with drying half of it with a fan for about 30 minutes and then the smoker on 130 for an hour or two before ramping up the temp to 160-165 for the remainder. Hopefully this will get me where I need to be for today. According to the book I have, this will work. I will do the  overnite hang  with the other half and just plan more time for the next run.

You have the fresh, you will need to add cure 1 if you plan on making smoked kielbasa.

I see your in coastal Georgia?  So am i sorta. 14 miles on 21 from Savannah

Sorry I am so late responding...Yeah, I am in Waverly...about 26 miles north of Florida right on the coast.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky