Pork and Beans on

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
See you in 8 hours.

3 cans pintos

1lb little smokies quartered

1lb bacon

1lb pork steakhouse sausage half quartered half crumbled

1 cup sweet baby rays sweet and spicy bbq sauce

1/2 cup dirty bird from kosmos

1 jalapeño

1 green bell pepper

2 shallots

2 cups brown sugar
20230306_071013.jpg
20230306_070958.jpg

Last edited:
looking mighty good. Is this a side or entree? Either way, I'd eat myself sick on it.

Jim

Good start
What beans?
canned pintos I smashed one can a little with my tater masher too
looking mighty good. Is this a side or entree? Either way, I'd eat myself sick on it.

Jim
I usually just eat these as an entree but I will probably freeze some and have them with the plate ribs I got in the freeze too

Reactions: JLeonard
Man that looks good. I could belly up to a bowl or two.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: negolien
It was defiantly too high on the meat to bean ration lol but taste was spot on. I small bowl is super filling with the three lbs of meat lol. More like a meat soup than a pork and beans. I had been toying with different sauces and rubs but I think the sweet and spicey rays and the dirty bird have been the best so far.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky