Pics of the Deck Boss 590!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tpc74

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 8, 2012
Berkley, MI
Came in today, just got it assembled. Haven’t fired it yet because of wind and snow, hoping to do that tomorrow. I must say it’s every bit what I had hoped it would be. I’ve never assembled any other ones but this was packed well, shipped well, easy to assemble (even by myself) and all the parts are top notch!

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0116.jpeg

IMG_0117.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

IMG_0119.jpeg

IMG_0120.jpeg

590 owner, you will really like it. May want to seal around the lid with lavalock ,or this will probably happen rather quickly.
20200204_134901.jpg

Has not stained again since installation. Unless maybe the rounded top may lessen that.

Reactions: OldSmoke
Oh man, I'll bet that was fun putting it together. Congratulations and Merry Christmas, a little early.

I'm very happy with mine! Agree about the shipping, packaging and assembly too.

So is that beauty still a wall flower? Lets see it in action.

Congrats and enjoy
Chris

Grats on the new rig, you will love it! My dearly departed buddy, @Smokin' in AZ, had one and produced one great cook after another on it. If I was going to get a pellet pooper that would be my top choice. RAY

Reactions: Colin1230
Looks like an angry bull about to charge.

For anyone who has one of these, would you leave it plugged in all the time and off or just plug it in when using it?

Not sure of any advantage/disadvantage other than maybe having to set the wifi back up every time?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky