Pepperoni Snack stix ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks, I actually got it out of my box of seasonsing that just sort of hangs around here. I have all these bags that I have seen and wanted to try at one time or another and just don't make enough stix and/or I have to make some type that someone ones asks for instead. I figure we all have such boxes with new bags and partially used bags..... LOL

Well this is were it came from but I no longer see it, of course they have all different flavors now.
Thanks have been looking for pepperoni mix!!

Great looking sticks hope you don't miss your shot chowing down on one of those sticks.

Warren

Thanks Warren

I don't much shoot anymore, I go to the camp get up and cook till everyone is out and then I fix a cup of coffee and go sit on the dock, watch the sun come up before going back and cleaning up from breakfasts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky