"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets my fifth or sixth hes deserving and would be an asset to the OTBS

after this weekend............i would LOVE to nominate earache-my-eye.........after him putting up with ME all weekend............he deserves this nomination.............can i get a second...........?

I second erics nomination-she was slow outta the gate with a smoker-but always there for others. no that he has a couple smokers he been showing us some good smokes-catching up for lost time he is. good luck Eric.

Huuuuuummm, Eric (Earachemyeye), I don't know, we got that whole alien probe thin goin on, Naw, just kiddin, I think he would make an excellent stable boy! He whooped up some fine vittles this weekend, his bratties were great an so were his riblets! Get the boy a shovel an let em start scoopin! I'll toss in my white marble fer em!

well, uhhh, i have been forced to 3rd,4th this one. my 9yo dot LOVED his riblets, we got the left overs, and after hang'n with him this weekend i feel as though he would be a great addition also. and he does have a little bit of a pot belly so that should help kwalify him for this honer.

congrats to williamZ and EME on there noms, both put out some great qview, helpful when asked, atta boys to both!!!!!!

EME, Eric would be a great addition to the OTBS he is always willing to help people out and has produced some great looking Q

Seems to be plenty of seconds, thirds and on, so I'll just offer my congrats to the new nominees. You guys will grace the ranks of the OTBS for certain!

Nominations of WilliamZanzinger and Earache My Eye are duly noted. Nominees added to the Squires list.

Thanks for your nomination folks and the seconds, thirds and fifths. Its just great to fraternize with a bunch of foodies. I for one live for this stuff. Its good to have a place to post pictures of success and to have a stockpile of good advice. Just knowing what an abt is is all the payment I really need. Im honered to be your squire. Am i now on designated beer run detail?

Thank you, Walking Dude, for the nomination....although, I'm not sure if putting up with you all weekend qualifies me for OTBS consideration.....LOL.

And thank you to everyone else for the seconds, thirds, etc...

Guess we'll see if this Iowegian Bohemie has what it takes to rub armour with the smoking nobility.

tyvm,
Eric

From one Bohunk to another, congrats on the nomination!
biggrin.gif

I would like to take the time to nominate a man that has always helped me out, and others when needed. He has shown all of us some real great Q. He pops into chat, and is always in the best behaviour. I think that White Cloud deserves to be part of the ellite OTBS.

I will second that White Cloud should be in. He has helped me out when ever I've asked a question and he has produced some fine looking Qviews. He would make a fine addition

I was typing as fast as I could but ya beat me with your quick typing
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky