About time OTBS 2024

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Even better if it were any of the Rangers getting smacked, but I will settle for this
Last time I checked the standing. The Rangers even with a 3 game losing streak were ahead of the Islanders.

Last time I checked the standing. The Rangers even with a 3 game losing streak were ahead of the Islanders.
Looks like my Blackhawks are heading toward a 1st place draft win again!

Have you seem the rookie Benard play? I know he is out for 8 weeks with a broken jaw.

Anyways, get those nominations submitted!!!!!

Have you seem the rookie Benard play? I know he is out for 8 weeks with a broken jaw.
I've only seen highlights and read about him. If he can stay healthy he's gonna be good. I see they just traded for an old school goon to protect him. That should help out some with players taking cheap shots at him.

Chris

Reactions: yankee2bbq
I think Bedard has been pretty impressive so far. I know he’s hurt but given his age and what he’s done on a not so great team right now he’s definitely living up to expectations…. And this is hard to admit from a Wings fan 😂

1705600134426.png

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky