Oh Canada ,day after. brunch I think, :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm on a cement pad. But with no fence. Kids are not allowed in this section of the camp. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Even with our last trip with Ann falling. And getting her head sdtiched up.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I'm on a cement pad. But with no fence. Kids are not allowed in this section of the camp. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Even with our last trip with Ann falling. And getting her head sdtiched up.

now that is smart , keep kids away , so makes for a quite spot.
But not for some adults that partake in too many adult pops :emoji_sunglasses: 🤠

David

Awesome looking meal David! And a very nice view and property! I really enjoy the times I can sit on the front porch and be lazy... listen to the rain falling!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Awesome looking meal David! And a very nice view and property! I really enjoy the times I can sit on the front porch and be lazy... listen to the rain falling!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the like and the comment

The meal hit the spot, and as for relax in the rain , it was nice to just sit and let the meal settle in , I mean watch the rain.
Rain again today off and on, so fishing off the dock in the rain, 7 nice small mouth ( 10 1/2" - 12" ), life is good again today.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky