Snow Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Fort Drum closed.....

Lake effect snow.

Since I have the day off, I will hit some of the local cheese stores and the Mennonite store to stock up on some sharp cheddars and Lebanon Baloney.

Mennonite store has sausage seasonings, Tender Quick, Salt Peter and other processing and canning stuff.

Will take a look at that too.

Fort Drum closed.....

Lake effect snow.

Since I have the day off, I will hit some of the local cheese stores and the Mennonite store to stock up on some sharp cheddars and Lebanon Baloney.

Mennonite store has sausage seasonings, Tender Quick, Salt Peter and other processing and canning stuff.

Will take a look at that too.
Sounds like a good day of shopping for goodies! I have a nearby Mennonite store near me like that. I'm there at least monthly.

I'd pack a lunch and stay there all day .
There's a deli down the road that has all kinds of stuff . He stocks Tender Quick , and Taylor's Pork roll . Has Skyline chili mix , and also has it frozen . I walk around just looking at stuff , and they start to get nervous . Lol .

Snow Day what the heck is a snow day LOL. Have fun shopping for cheese. I'm waiting for Cabot cheese to go on sale here before I replenish my stockpile.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
Snow Day what the heck is a snow day LOL. Have fun shopping for cheese. I'm waiting for Cabot cheese to go on sale here before I replenish my stockpile.

Chris
I love some of the Cabot cheeses. I have always like th seriously and hunters sharp white cheddar. Recently our local store started carrying Mcadams cheeses. Man their Wicked Sharp is just amazing and less than $3 for an 8oz block. Coincidentally they were acquired by Agri-mark who also own Cabot. If you see it I highly recommend trying it.
Screenshot_20240117-154112~2.png

I'd pack a lunch and stay there all day .
There's a deli down the road that has all kinds of stuff . He stocks Tender Quick , and Taylor's Pork roll . Has Skyline chili mix , and also has it frozen . I walk around just looking at stuff , and they start to get nervous . Lol .
Nice! .Luckily I can get Taylor Ham/Pork Roll at the commissary.

I love some of the Cabot cheeses. I have always like th seriously and hunters sharp white cheddar. Recently our local store started carrying Mcadams cheeses. Man their Wicked Sharp is just amazing and less than $3 for an 8oz block. Coincidentally they were acquired by Agri-mark who also own Cabot. If you see it I highly recommend trying it. View attachment 686048
I usually restock when it goes on sale for 2.00 a 8 oz block. It's happening less frequently, but still happens. I like the VT. extra sharp, but I'll keep an eye out for the McCadams.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky