Nor-Easter ,work from home day *** this just in 40 cm to 80 cm for this weekend WTF ***

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad you made it through David! Know all too well about the drifting and how hard it can pack! Dad raised cattle where I live now , as a kid we got so much snow and wind the snow packed so hard that full grown cattle could walk on the snow over the fences.

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Glad you made it through David! Know all too well about the drifting and how hard it can pack! Dad raised cattle where I live now , as a kid we got so much snow and wind the snow packed so hard that full grown cattle could walk on the snow over the fences.

Ryan

Thanks , yes just relentless wind was/is annoying.
Now that would be impressive , cow walking on top of the snow. " Holy Cow ". lol
Thats good sledding snow. When I was younger. Now its fun to watch the snow from inside . Or even better on the TV from somewhere else.

David

Thats good sledding snow. When I was younger. Now its fun to watch the snow from inside . Or even better on the TV from somewhere else.

David

I tried sledding with my son a few years ago. It hurts a LOT more than I remember. I went down once and that Crazy carpet destroyed my knees. Sitting on my butt wasn't much better.

There hasn't been much sledding going on here this year. I'm on the other side of Canada and we really only have snow where it was piled in the shadows after the plows came by. It's been a rather drastic drought year all around for us. I really hope we don't end up with yet another smoke filled summer.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I really hope we don't end up with yet another smoke filled summer.

I hear you about the crazy carpets, no padding at all. You might as well just throw yourself down the hill and see how you come out, :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_sunglasses:

Was talking to a Buddy of mine out in Sundre Alberta and he is also concerned for the summer coming as no snow to wet up the ground for this year yet.

David

Reactions: nlife
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky