New to the smoking world

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grandpao

Original poster
Mar 24, 2016
Hi, I'm GrandpaO (my name is Keith and I answer to that or GrandpaO, your choice) I live in central British Columbia, Canada, a little west of Prince George. My wife bought me a 4 rack Bradley digital smoker for an anniversary gift a couple of years ago. I used it a few times with but the results were never as good as I had hoped for, so Mr Bradley sat in the shed just taking up space. Then one day I found Jeff's newsletter which I subscribed to, I purchased his recipes for rubs and sauce on line, and by the way they are absolutely as great as he says, I am using the smoker now at least once a week making recipes from Jeff's newsletters. So far every recipe has turned out great and that is a big thank you to Jeff!! Definitely not because of my expertise, but I am learning, and it is becoming more fun each time I turn out some great tasting food.

I am quite new to the world of Forums and Posting etc. So I'm looking forward to reading your posts, and expanding my horizons in this way, as well as getting to know some of you at least in a virtual way. Well got to go, Granny says it's my turn to cook tonight!

Hey Grandpa, welcome to you.

Also welcome to your new addiction.

Think it was good before, it only gets 

better from here.

Keep on smokin'                      Ed

welcome1.gif
 to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Thank you to all who sent those wonderful welcoming words, I appreciate you taking the time! I look forward to reading the many posts on this forum, I'm sure it will prove to be not only interesting, but a great teacher as well. Thanks again for the warm welcome!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky