New to smoking, hoping for some equipment advice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kevin,

Remember I done an actual measuement on the MES30 cover I have, which was 18x17x30. The Veranda cover per Amazon was 18x21x32 which is bigger than the actual cover...should fit OK

When I bought the MES cover I didn't know that Veranda made one other I would have instead of that MES cover u can see your buddy thru..

Al
 OK, I will try the Veranda then. I'm a little nervouse that Amazon can't get size specs right... but hopefully it works. If not at least its only a $30 mistake lol.

Well, there's no turning back now! Just placed the order for the MES 30 (no window 0910 model) and the Veranda cover. I alsohave an email in toTodd to see if he has a package deal for the AMNPS, a 5lb bag of Hickory pellets and the Maverick ET-732. Hoping to get an order placed for the AMZN stuff tomorrow
yahoo.gif

Last edited:
Hello friends how r u all i am new here and i want to get more information about smokers products.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky