New member from Santa Clarita, CA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kirk J McClenahan

Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
Ive been smoking on my Camp Chef pellet grill for several years now. It truly changed the way we eat in our household. From fish and fowl to beef jerky and pulled pork. I have not ventured to a brisket yet. I look forward to reading suggestions on that..

Kirk, welcome to SMF! Glad you're here and putting your Camp Chef to good use.

Brisket can be challenging and ornery, but with enough heat and time, it gets all soft and juicy. Patience is the key.

Enjoy the forum and show a brisket who's da boss!

Ray

Welcome to SMF Kirk. Glad to have you here with us. Im also in Nor Cal.

Welcome aboard. There are many a thread on how to do a brisket. When your ready to tackle one - ask any questions that you may have.

Chris

Welcome to SMF from Indiana! I’ve been smoking for a few years now, but I too haven’t tackled a brisket. I’m chomping at the bit for one. I’ve just got to talk the wife, aka boss, into letting me spend that much money on a piece of meat. Soon I hope. Thanks for joining the site. Glad to have you aboard!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky